Annual MPCA FUNdraiser!
Minerva Park Pool, 3032 Minerva Lake Road, Minerva Park, Ohio 43231
Saturday, July 15, 2017, 7-9pm
Bring your family and your swimsuits for some good old-fashioned fun with
the biggest ice cream sundae you ever saw for all to share, dive for coins
and other toys in the annual pool coin toss, join in the hula hoop
competition, take a picture with the Minerva Park Monkey, visit our face
painter, purchase raffle tickets for various local entertainment and other
fun items. Plan to buy supper at the pool, too! You know you don’t want
to cook, so let the MPCA cook for you. There will be beer and a food tent
and enjoy fresh off the grill hot dogs and hamburgers for your family.
Bring proper ID for beer ticket sales.
Bring Cash for:
Raffle Tickets $1.00
Chips $ .50
Bottled Water $1.00
Raffle Ticket Items:
4 Tour passes to Watershed Distillery
1 Gift certificate for 2 to Cloak and Dagger
2 Tickets to the Funny Bone
$50 gift card to The Cheesecake Factory
The Westerville Golf Center gift card
4 Family Passes to Columbus Museum of Art
Volunteers needed to make this event a success. Volunteer positions are
for 30 minutes! Sign up today to help out!
or contact BettyAnn@mympca.org
Volunteers are what make the Minerva Park Community Association’s events
so successful and awesome!
Be the AWESOME! Be a volunteer! Sign up today to help out at Family Fun
Night! Saturday, July 15, 2017
and also, feel free to sign up to help out at the annual Halloween
There is still time to join the Garden Tour … 6 MP residential gardens and 2 public gardens are scheduled for the FREE annual garden tour sponsored by your MP Community Association.
Please call 614-560-0452 or email email@example.com for more information.
For updates closer to the time of the event, visit mympca.org/Events, minervapark.org, or the MPCA Facebook page. Maps will be available the day of the event.
Scheduled so far are:
· 2690 Lakewood Dr.
· Lakewood & Maplewood Drives, the Mary Yost Garden, a public garden
· 3071 Minerva Lake Rd.
· 2749 Minerva Lake Rd.
· Minerva Lake Rd, & Farview, a community garden
· Black Sycamore, the M/I Homes model home
· 2626 Wildwood Rd.
· 2631 Wildwood Rd
Garage Sale registration and payment is now online! Please see Annual Garage Sale under events or click link below.
garage sale registration form
2017 MPCA Event Schedule
All Dates are Saturday’s
April 8th -Easter Egg Hunt-11 am
May 20th-Neighborhood Garage Sale- 9am to 4 pm
June 10th-Wine and Cheese at the Pool-8pm to 11 pm
July 15th-Family Fun Night at the Pool-7pm to 9 pm
August 19th-Wine and Cheese at the Pool- 8 pm to 11 pm
September 16th-Neighborhood Garage Sale- 9 am to 4 pm
October 28th-Children’s Halloween Party- 2pm-4pm
December 10th-Carriage Rides-5:30pm-8:30pm (rain date 12/17)
December 16th-23rd-Festival of Lights
December 16th-Children’s Christmas Party-10am to 12 noon
Note: additional events may be added at a later time. Please check The Villager, the Minerva Park Community Association Facebook page, or www.mympca.org for details of each event as well as locations and last minute updates. If you’d like to help with any of these events, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reservations closed on 12.1.16. Thank you
The rain date is Aug 27…see you then
Our annual membership drive is here and we have exciting news for 2016! Residents will now be able to update their information online, and pay the annual membership online as well! Please follow the 2016 Membership Registration and Online Payment link.When registration is complete you will receive a confirmation page with the link to PayPal, where you can make your payment.
- Membership is $20 I paid by mail or in person, and $21 if paid online.
- Membership proceeds will continue to used for community events run by the MPCA, including the children’s Halloween Party, Christmas Party, and Easter Egg Hunt; Family Fun Night, Wine and Cheese, Garage Sales, Candidate’s Night, Nancy Fisher Scholarship, Garden Tour, Festival of Lights, Duck Award, Welcoming Committee, Resident Directory, The Villager , and the Carriage Rides.
- You may complete registration online and mail your payment ($20 if paid via cash or check), or drop off at Community Building if you do not want to use the online payment option.
- Your registration information (whether provided online, in person, or via mail) will be used to update our resident directory, as well a confirm paid members for events such as the annual carriage rides
- Only MPCA officials have access to any information housed on the site
- Volunteers will visit residents who do not complete registration online (let us know if you can help).
- Please direct any questions to me at email@example.com.
Please join us for the fun! Saturday August 13th from 8 to 11. Adults only, $5 at the door, BYO (Beverage of your choice), appetizers will be served.