Our annual membership drive is here and we have exciting news for 2018! Residents will now be able to update their information online, and pay the annual membership online as well!! Please use the form below to complete the membership registration. When complete you will receive a confirmation page and on that there will be the link to PayPal, where you can make your payment.
- Membership is $20 per year-no change for 2018
- Membership proceeds will continue to used for community events run by the MPCA, including the children’s Halloween Party, Christmas Party, and Easter Egg Hunt; Family Fun Night, Wine and Cheese, Garage Sales, Candidate’s Night, Nancy Fisher Scholarship, Garden Tour, Festival of Lights, Duck Award, Welcoming Committee, Resident Directory, The Villager , and the Carriage Rides.
- To offset the online payment fees we are adding a fee of $1 to pay online, for a total of $21 if paid online
- You may complete registration online and mail your payment ($20 if paid via cash or check), or drop off at Community Building
- Your registration information (whether provided online, in person, or via mail) will be used to update our resident directory, as well a confirm paid members for events such as the annual carriage rides
- Only MPCA officials have access to any information housed on this site
- Please direct any questions to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you! Dani