Our annual membership drive is here and we have exciting news for 2016! Residents will now be able to update their information online, and pay the annual membership online as well! Please follow the 2016 Membership Registration and Online Payment link.When registration is complete you will receive a confirmation page with the link to PayPal, where you can make your payment.
- Membership is $20 I paid by mail or in person, and $21 if paid online.
- Membership proceeds will continue to used for community events run by the MPCA, including the children’s Halloween Party, Christmas Party, and Easter Egg Hunt; Family Fun Night, Wine and Cheese, Garage Sales, Candidate’s Night, Nancy Fisher Scholarship, Garden Tour, Festival of Lights, Duck Award, Welcoming Committee, Resident Directory, The Villager , and the Carriage Rides.
- You may complete registration online and mail your payment ($20 if paid via cash or check), or drop off at Community Building if you do not want to use the online payment option.
- Your registration information (whether provided online, in person, or via mail) will be used to update our resident directory, as well a confirm paid members for events such as the annual carriage rides
- Only MPCA officials have access to any information housed on the site
- Volunteers will visit residents who do not complete registration online (let us know if you can help).
- Please direct any questions to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.